Tendrils of Love
Hello
cordially they murmur
stay for a time
in our little space of world
the red capped
and nodding heads
of cosmos, zinnia, and marigold
beckon
reaching out,
tendrils of love.
waiting,
to wrap you up
if you will only linger
long enough
keeping you
wrapped with love
petals caressing your face
like a tender kiss
Few stay
long enough
to be caught and wrapped
in the world of...
Flowers, sun,
careless days,
Come, stay.
we will treat you, like one of us
supporting, intertwining,
nurturing
as you
grow with love
Copyright 2009 Wild Rose.








2 comments:
You are such an awesome poet. Of course, I get some of the credit since you must have gotten your talent from me ;)
Have you noticed though, that you kids have blown doors on mine and your daddy's talents?
I draw... your bro draws better than me.
I write, you write better.
Dad plays guitar, your bro plays better than him.
That's just not fair!!!
Well, I guess my kids will best one of my talents and their kids them. =)
Yes, I must have gotten my talent from you. And thanks to you and Daddy I am now able to share my poems with others. I wouldn't have been able to except I would share them with you both and you would share them with other family members and I would get wonderful positive feedback. Thanks for boosting my self confidence!
Love You!
Wild Rose
Post a Comment