Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Real Quick

Hello all! I don't have much time but I thought I would pop in and let you all know what is going on.

First...our internet is temporairly off, hence the reason I have not responeded to comments or written any new posts.

Second...I have not gotten the results for the Ulcer test back yet. My arms ache and my stomach has been hurting more often but other wise I am ok. I appreciate all of your well wishes and prayers. =) I am hoping to get the results back soon and to be able to go ahead with some kind of treatment. I can stand most pain but stomach pains are terriable. I feel nausiated almost all the time lately and I just can't wait to fell well again. But I am trusting in the Lord.

I got to run but I will try to post more soon.


1 comment:

LocaChica said...

Continuing to pray diligently for you. I hope the doctors are able to find a solution for the pain, and cure whatever is ailing you.
Continue to trust in the Lord, knowing that He is always with you and holding you in His arms(I know, this is easy or me to tell you when I'm not the one suffering).
LocaChica