Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Driving!

I am so hyped up! I just drove home. I have my permit but I don't drive often. Today I drove around town and all the way to my house. I did pretty good if I-do-say-so-myself. (even if it did take us half an hour to go 9 miles.) *sheepish smile*

Well I had to be doing good or my mom would never have let me drive home. I have driven around town before and in a parking lot but never on main roads. I am pretty excited. I saw someone I know when I was driving and he waved but I was concentrating on driving so was not about to wave back. I did get more relaxed after a bit though. Yah!

Maybe now I will be able to drive with mom more often. I hope so! It was so much fun!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad we got home in one piece! I didn't tell you, but by the time we got home I had a headache from subconsciously holding my breath the whole way!

love Mom

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Camille said...

ha ha ha! It's a good thing we don't live any farther than. Or else you might have fainted! lol

XOXOXO

Anonymous said...

Ha! Ha! Maybe you get it from your dad, the making me laugh thing. That was a good one!