
Today...
July 6
Outside my window...
I can see 1 of our dogs laying under a tree.
I am thinking...
That I would like to go swimming.
I am thankful for...
My family, my eyes, our house
I am wearing...
My blue denim skirt and a pink Beatles shirt.
I am reading...
Millie Keith #5 and the Bible
I am creating...
nothing at the moment but yesterday I made some brownies and cookies. I am hoping to make a dress or skirt soon.
One of my favorite things...
Popsicles! I love them, especially in the summer.
For education this week...
nada.
A keeper at home skill I am using/learning...
Cleaning, caring for children
A spiritual lesson I'm learning...
Trusting in the lord
A godly character trait I plan to work on...
Being humble
Scripture I am memorizing...
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
I am praying for...
My aunt, our dog (he got hit by a car) =( guidance, patience
For the rest of the week...
Work, reading, maybe a baseball game
A picture I'd like to share...
To learn more about A Young Maiden's Day Book go here.








No comments:
Post a Comment